Better hurry to go shop shop shop! GSS starts today and if you miss GSS, then you’ll either end up GSNS! No Sale! 😀
Here’s the list of all shopping location I got from a forwarded e-mail. According to the Keynesian economic model, spending is the only way to keep Singapore from plunging into anther recession so soon. Aggregate demand ensures the economy approaches full employment, and GSS prevents the prices from rising! Hooray!
WISMA ATRIA SHOPPING CENTRE
435 Orchard Road (Nearest MRT Station: NS22 Orchard)
Expect the best deals and great shopping rewards at Wisma Atria from 25 May to 22 July. Plus, stand to win attractive prizes, receive shopping vouchers and more!
Midnight Sale (25 & 26 May, 1 & 2 June, 29 June): Catch the Midnight Sale on 25 & 26 May, 1 & 2 June and 29 June, and enjoy additional discounts and shopping vouchers!
TAKASHIMAYA SHOPPING CENTRE
391 Orchard Road (Nearest MRT Station: NS22 Orchard)
TSC Special (25 May to 17 June): Come and enjoy discounts of up to 50% at participating outlets. What’s more, every $100* same day purchase (maximum of 5 combined receipts) at Takashimaya Department Store or specialty shops and restaurants at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, will give you a chance to win attractive air tickets and vouchers. (* Terms and conditions apply.)
Toy Fair (31 May to 17 June, Takashimaya Square): Check out the new range of toys, stationery, apparel and other exciting merchandise on characters and collectibles. Look out also for special character appearances and activities at the Fair.
68 Orchard Road (Nearest MRT Station: NS24/NE6 Dhoby Ghaut)
Enjoy discounts of up to 70% at Plaza Singapura from 25 May to 24 June. Stand to win fabulous prizes with every $50 spent, and receive a free gift when you spend $120 or more!
2 Handy Road (Nearest MRT Station: NS24/NE6 Dhoby Ghaut)
Enjoy up to 50% off at The Cathay from 25 May to 22 July. Spend $50 or more and stand to win attractive prizes in the lucky draw. Plus, receive a $10 The Cathay Shopping Voucher* when you spend $100 or more in a single or same-day accumulated receipts. (Limited to the first 300 customers.)
For more information, please check with the Customer Service Counter.
* Terms and conditions apply.
RAFFLES CITY SHOPPING CENTRE
252 North Bridge Road (Nearest MRT Station: NS25/EW13 City Hall)
Retail Therapy by Moonlight (1 June, 8pm to 12 midnight): Forget sleep, shopping hours are extended till midnight at Raffles City on 1 June! With extended shopping hours, tempting shopping deals, tantalising dining treats, i n s p i ring per for mances, entertainment for kids, free taxi rides and attractive prizes to be won, late night shopping has never been more rewarding! So make a date with us and join in the excitement.
Singapore Arts Festival – Proteo Project Vertical Dance by II Posto (Italy): Marvel atthisbreathtakingly elegant performance as dancers suspend against Raffles City’s facade and move in harmony to the accompaniment of ‘live’ music! Inspired bythetransformative powers of the Greek sea-god Proteus, it is a sitespecific work that takes its shape from its environment. Movement and music become integrated with the location, and the architecture becomes the theatrical space. II Posto’s vertical dance performance has fascinated audiences around the world through its interplay with structures and places as varied as bridges, towers, lighthouses, caves and cloisters. This is one performance you won’t want to miss!
1 Raffles Link (Nearest MRT Station: NS25/EW13 City Hall)
Enjoy up to 50% off at your favourite stores from 25 May to 1 July.
Weekly Draw (25 May to 1 July): Simply spend $50* (single or same-day combined receipts) and stand to win a SONY Cyber Shot in the weekly draws.
Gift With Purchase (25 May to 1 July): Spend $150* or more in a maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts, and redeem a $20 CityLink Mall Voucher. While stocks last.
Late Night Shopping (2 June, 7pm to 12 midnight): Simply spend $100* each at CityLink Mall and Marina Square between 7pm and 12 midnight on 2 June, and receive free $10 CityLink Mall and $10 Marina Square vouchers. (Limited to the first 200 shoppers at each mall. Valid for up to 3 combined same-day receipts per mall. Redemption is limited to 1 per shopper, on a first-come-first served basis. While stocks last. (Terms and conditions apply.)
With a minimum purchase of $50*, you’ll also stand to win attractive prizes like handphones, air tickets, shopping vouchers and more!
Be among the first 250 shoppers to spend a minimum of $150* (maximum of 5 combined receipts) from 10pm onwards, and you’ll get to redeem a variety of gifts such as a $10 taxi voucher, shopping vouchers and many more. (Limited to 1 redemption per shopper, on a first-come-firstserved basis.)
* Terms and conditions apply.
6 Raffles Boulevard (Nearest MRT Station: NS25/EW13 City Hall)
Grand Draw & Weekly Draw (25 May to 29 July): Simply spend a minimum of $50 in 3 same-day combined receipts and stand to win a Mitsubishi Colt CZC in the Grand Draw, and $1,500 worth of vouchers in the Weekly Draw. (Terms and conditions apply.)
Gift With Purchase (25 May to 29 July): Be among the first 3,000 shoppers to spend a minimum of $120 in 3 same-day combined receipts, and receive a free $10 Marina Square Gift Voucher. (Terms and conditions apply.)
PowerPuffy Palooza Battle of the Bands ‘Live’ Show cum Meet & Greet: Kids, get up close and personal with your favourite characters like Cartoon Network’s PowerPuff Girls and Ami & Yumi (the new rising Japanese animation stars Puffy Ami Yumi) at the Central Atrium, and you can have your photos taken with them too!
Dates: 26 May to 10 June (except Mondays)
Showtimes: 1pm & 7pm (Tuesday to Thursday) | 1pm, 3pm & 7pm (Friday to Sunday)
Kids Carnival Merchandise Fair (25 May to 17 June): Check out the wide array of merchandise ranging from kids apparel to stationery and toys at the Central Atrium.
Late Night Shopping (2 June, 7pm to 12 midnight): Don’t miss the special offers and discounts, activities and performances, and freebies to be given away. Simply spend $100 each at CityLink Mall and Marina Square between 7pm and 12 midnight on 2 June, and receive free $10 CityLink Mall and $10 Marina Square vouchers. (Limited to the first 200 shoppers at each mall. Terms and conditions apply.)
SUNTEC CITY MALL
2 Temasek Boulevard (Nearest MRT Station: NS25/EW13 City Hall)
Shopping will be great fun at Suntec City Mall. Enjoy irresistible offers and fabulous discounts from over 300 outlets! Shop and receive movie tickets free! Take part in the lucky draw and win attractive travel vouchers. Plus, check out the weekly roadshows and special deals such as Fathers’ Day dining treats and Women’s Shopathon!
Late Night Shopping (26 May & 2 June, 9pm to 12 midnight): Be entertained by roving acts and lovable characters while shopping for the best bargains! Simply spend a minimum of $50 after 9pm and receive a goodie bag free!
Terms and conditions apply for all promotions.
New Bugis Street (Nearest MRT Station: EW12 Bugis)
Enjoy fantastic discounts, lucky draws and free gifts this Great Singapore Sale, and shop till midnight during the late night shopping on 25 May and 29 June.
With 8 full weeks of great bargains from 600 concept stores, and attractive lucky draw prizes worth up to $10,000 in total, there’s something for everyone! So come down to Bugis Street from 25 May to 22 July for a memorable street shopping experience.
1 HarbourFront Walk (Nearest MRT Station: NE1 HarbourFront)
At VivoCity, shopping for the best deals comes hand in hand with experiencing the World during the Great Singapore Sale.
Not to be missed are irresistible bargains from brands represented by countries on the World map. Just spend $50 for an exceptional opportunity to win a dream holiday to any city. Plus, every $100 purchase allows you to spin the globe to bring home fabulous instant-win prizes.
Be entertained by the roving performers from around the World. Or simply bring home a souvenir by picking up an authentic memento at the Italian Festival (24 May to 3 June) or Thai Fair (13 to 24 June).
So shop at VivoCity, and experience the World!
TIONG BAHRU PLAZA, CENTURY SQUARE, WHITE SANDS & HOUGANG MALL
Lucky Draw (25 May to 24 June): With every $50 purchase, get a chance to make a paper aeroplane, ‘fly’ it into one of the destinations, and stand to win a trip to Japan, Korea or China. Even if your plane does not land in any of the above destinations, you will get a chance to win a trip to Phuket or Langkawi. (Limited to 3 chances per shopper per day.)
Gift With Purchase (25 May to 24 June): Receive an exquisite gift for the family worth more than $20 when you spend $80 or more. While stocks last.
Crazy Sales (22 to 24 June): Check out the Crazy Sales at the atrium where you’ll find bargains from as low as $5.
Terms and conditions apply.
MARINE PARADE CENTRAL
Just a 5-minute walk from the popular East Coast beach is Marine Parade – a typical residential town in Singapore. Situated between Changi Airport and the city centre, it’s only a 10-minute taxi ride either way, and transit passengers can easily take a taxi from the Airport to Marine Parade for a scrumptious meal of local delights at the food centre, shop for some gifts and return to the Airport, all within 90 minutes!
This Great Singapore Sale, look out for great discounts, exciting events with stage performances, games and contests, plus the chance to win attractive prizes in the Grand Draw.
• IT & Electronics Fair (25 May to 3 June)
• Car Road Show (7 to 10 June)
• Local Products Fair (15 to 24 June)
Grand Draw: With every $20 to $50 purchase at any participating shop (qualifying amount may vary from shop to shop), you will receive 1 lucky draw coupon for a chance to win attractive prizes, including the grand prize of a Chery A168 (1.6L sedan).
Discounts & Special Offers:
• Acu-Slim: Trial slimming treatment @ $18 (Usual: $28), plus $100 off full package upon signing up
• Beauty Performance: Buy 2 beauty treatments and get 1 free (for new customers only)
• Carrot Connection: Up to 20% off selected fashion watches, sunglasses and clocks
• Chyn Nonya Cakes: 20% off fresh cream cakes; assorted breads @ $1 for 3
• Color Bar: Hair colouring @ $35 (Usual: $55 onwards); free O2 treatment with hair cut @ $38
• D’Beauty Shop: Up to 20% off skincare products and toiletries
• D’Image Hair & Beauty Salon: Up to 30% off cosmetics and hair and beauty services
• D’Lookz Hair Salon: 30% off hair treatments and chemical services
• DermaMedic Face N Bodyline: Classic facial @ $38 (Usual: $68)
• Dessert Talk: Green bean soup @ $0.50 (Usual: $1.50)
• Eclat Bijoux – AURORA Jewelry: 10% off selected jewellery
• Estetica: Indulgence Aroma Body Massage @ $45 (Usual: $90)
• Exclusive.com: Up to 50% off handphone accessories
• GNC: Up to 50% off health supplements
• Hair Evolution Unisex Salon: 10% off any 2nd hair service
• Inno-Gin 925 Silver & Accessories: 25% off 925 silver and fashion accessories
• Jin Qian Fu Beauty Nail: Full manicure and pedicure set @ $38 (Usual: $50), plus free orange juice
• Kohong Health System: 10% off Foot / Shoulder & Body Massage
• Marine Optical: Free multi-coated plastic lenses with every pair of spectacles made; 50% off 2nd pair of selected frames
• Meisidi Shop: 15% off ladieswear
• Ming Optique: Up to 50% off eyecare products
• Net Resources: Up to 50% off maid packages
• Pets’ Station: Up to 50% off pet food and accessories
• Primula Florist & Reef: 15% off plants and flowers
• Prostyle Hairdressing: Hair dye @ $11 with any hair cut from $8 onwards
• Retail Cart No. 8: T-shirts @ $28 for 3 (Usual: $30 for 3)
• Roland Restaurant: 10% off total food bill with a minimum of $50 spent
• Sam’s Pet & Aquarium: Up to 15% off pets and pet products
• Scissor Works: Buy a package of 5 hair services and get 1 hair service free
• Soon Plus M1 Trading: Up to 15% off toys and ladies’ shoes
• ST Mobile: Up to 50% off handphone repairs and accessories
• TAKA Jewellery: Up to 80% off diamond jewellery
• Tang Shan Chinese Medical Hospital: 10% off all ready-made Chinese medicine
• Unique Home Furnishings: Free gift with a minimum purchase of $250
• Victory Thailand Buddhist Articles: 10% off fengshui consultation packages, plus free name analysis
• Waroeng Penyet Indonesian Restaurant: 10% off main courses
• Zoom Laundry & Drycleaning Centre: 30% off laundry and drycleaning services
Marine Parade Central is serviced by buses 15, 31, 36, 76, 135, 196, 197, 853 and 966. You can also take the MRT to Eunos Station and transfer to bus number 15.
What are you waiting for!?