Will be crowded.. register quick!
Invitation to Lighthouse Specialised Track – Ideas & Innovation Workshop 2: RSP Services Enablement by Cisco’s EPIC@SG
As part of the Lighthouse Series of activities, IDA has worked with Cisco to share their Enabling Platform Innovation Centre (EPIC@SG) with potential RSPs on Singapore’s Next Generation Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN).
EPIC@SG is a state-of-the-art facility designed to spur development of a new wave of services for ultra-high speed networks. Here RSPs will find a complete suite of services to help RSPs create new and innovative high-speed broadband services, and turn ideas into reality.
Transforming the way we live, learn, work and interact
Be amongst the first to experience first hand the range of exciting demos relating to Cisco Connected Learning Environment, Cisco Smart Home, Cisco Physical Security and Cisco Connected Stadium. RSPs can also connect with Cisco Experts and explore opportunities to work together. EPIC@SG facility allows RSPs to design, test, and deploy new service ideas on a high-speed infrastructure, greatly reducing up-front costs and removing technical barriers to commercial success.
- EPIC value proposition and offerings to RSP
- Engagement case study
- Media Enabled Home
- Solution demos
|Topic:||RSP Services Enablement by Cisco’s EPIC@SG|
|Date:||23 Sep 2009 (Wednesday)|
|Time:||3.00pm – 5.30pm (Registration starts at 2.30pm)|
|Venue:||Cisco Systems Singapore (level 28)
168 Robinson Road
#28-01 Capital Tower
Free Admission by Registration Only
Simply email your name, designation, company, address and contact details (email, office tel & mobile no.) to broadband at ida.gov.sg by 5pm, 16 Sept 2009. Seats are limited, on a first come first serve basis. IDA reserves the right to limit the number of participants from each company.
For further enquiries, please email to broadband at ida.gov.sg.
FAQ: Am I an RSP?
A: I thought the simplest answer, with respect to this particular event, is that an RSP is a potential customer of EPIC@SG, and likely also a customer a Cisco. For more information see www.nextgennbn.gov.sg | Next Gen NBN | Overview.Share
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Honeymoon Diaries #5 – Alberta
- Honeymoon Diaries #4 - Toronto
- Honeymoon Diaries #3 – Pittsburgh
- Honeymoon Diaries #2 – New York City
- Honeymoon Diaries #1 - Washington D.C.
More Active Posts:
- The 12 Settings of GMail's Tea House Theme (25)
- Singapore MDA Rap Video (18)
- The Singapore PR Conundrum (18)
- Away from home for 10 Years (17)
- Wedding Dinner Emcee Script (Chinese Included) (13)
- Would you care to hire an Orchestra? (11)
- Which File Extension are You? (10)
- Fan Tai Sui 犯太岁 (10)
- Name the No-Name Condo: Kovan Symphony (10)
- Win Free Tickets to Singapore Compose Presentation Concert (9)