Earlier this year, Northeast Malaysia Forum was held, but there was no video. Now, there are some, just footage from the Malaysia side, yet to be edited. Here’s one by Karim Raslan.
You can see the rest here: www.malaysiaforum.org/nmf/2008/10/18/malaysia-side-speaker-videos-unedited
I picked this one as I thought what he said about involving Malaysian students in Egypt and Taiwan rang a bell. I myself live in between 2 “cultures” of Malaysian, one of this global nature, who like events like MF and hang around ReCom and stuff, and then there’s the sort of local nature, very Chinese, social based, and city dwellers. It is very clear that I can’t bring topics that I’m interested in from one culture to another, evident from the absolute chilling response when I tried to rally people to watch the NMF live feeds in March.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Honeymoon Diaries #2 – New York City
- Honeymoon diaries #1 - Washington D.C.
- How to vote in GE2013
- Honeymoon - Preamble
- 6 things I learnt in the past 3 years
More Active Posts:
- The 12 Settings of GMail's Tea House Theme (25)
- Singapore MDA Rap Video (18)
- The Singapore PR Conundrum (18)
- Away from home for 10 Years (17)
- Wedding Dinner Emcee Script (Chinese Included) (13)
- Would you care to hire an Orchestra? (11)
- Which File Extension are You? (10)
- Fan Tai Sui 犯太岁 (10)
- Name the No-Name Condo: Kovan Symphony (10)
- Win Free Tickets to Singapore Compose Presentation Concert (9)