If anything you remember Chage and Aska, you probably remember “Say Yes” (1991), and you probably remember the duo, one with a hat and shades all the time – Chage, one that looks like a perpetual pretty boy – Aska. They went their own ways since the 90s, but most of their hits are really performed in the 80s and early 90s.
Aska is in town btw Two nights this weekend @ Esplanade Concert Hall. This is part of a longer term plan to tour the region. If you’re a Japanese you might even want to meet some of your countrymen. For fans, chances are you haven’t heard him with an orchestra, so this certainly will add a dimension to the music.
Some selected tubing whether or not you can afford the show ticket…
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Honeymoon Diaries #3 – Pittsburgh
- Honeymoon Diaries #2 – New York City
- Honeymoon Diaries #1 - Washington D.C.
- How to vote in GE2013
- Honeymoon - Preamble
More Active Posts:
- The 12 Settings of GMail's Tea House Theme (25)
- Singapore MDA Rap Video (18)
- The Singapore PR Conundrum (18)
- Away from home for 10 Years (17)
- Wedding Dinner Emcee Script (Chinese Included) (13)
- Would you care to hire an Orchestra? (11)
- Which File Extension are You? (10)
- Fan Tai Sui 犯太岁 (10)
- Name the No-Name Condo: Kovan Symphony (10)
- Win Free Tickets to Singapore Compose Presentation Concert (9)